Mr. Blake Michael Ledezma weighed in at a healthy 5 lbs., 11 oz., 19.5 inches long! He is a strong and healthy little baby boy ... and if his proud Mama may add, handsome as can be! For the record, yes, he has more hair than his Mama!
Thank you all for your prayers for Blake, Rigo and I. We are overwhelmed with joy and love for our little miracle angel ... I do believe that God gifted Rigo and I with precious little Blake to give us rays of hope and light to this otherwise dark journey.
We have two weeks to get to know each other before I head back for another round of chemo on July 31st. In the meantime, we will keep you posted with updates on Blake!
Congratulations on the birth of your precious boy.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me, but I know your aunt. I've been following you and your baby and I'm thrilled he's here and healthy. I am sorry though that you go through so much. Perhaps it's because I don't have kids and I would like to have one that your story grabs my heart so much. While you are always positive, I know you must have moments when you are down. That's o.k. too. You are entitled to those times. However, at this point, I'm really hoping to start to get good news on your health front.
ReplyDeleteWell Today is a beautiful day. It's sunny with a light breeze and blue skies. Do try to enjoy it along with the baby. : )
Hoping, hoping, hoping you get better soon.
P.S. I'm jealous that you get to hear cute baby sounds today. :)