Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's Meant To Be ... I'm Having a Cancer (No Pun Intended!)

Well, the day will soon be here ... Blake's arrival date!

I just left my doctor's appointment and I am scheduled to go into the hopsital for a planned induction (natural delivery) on July 17, 2007. The doctor warned me that the delivery may take a few days! Yikes! I will be 37 weeks and considered full-term, so baby should be fine.

We will be six days shy of making the Leo cut-off, so it looks like Mr. Blake Ledezma will be a Cancer ... I guess God wants me to have a Cancer! He definitely has made his point ... I hear you God! hehehehe!

Wish us luck ... we'll need it!

PS: No Baby Hernandez yet ... still waiting!

2 comments:

  1. Famous Cancers:
    Cyndi Lauper
    Meryl Streep
    John Cusack
    The Dalai Lama
    Tom Cruise
    Pamela Anderson
    Sylvester Stallone
    Tom Hanks

    And on July 17th... David Hasselhoff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like having a Cancer baby is meant to be!

    Famous Leos: (yikes!)

    Monica Lewinsky
    Martha Stewart
    Kathie Lee Gifford
    Whitney Houston
    Slobodan Milosevic

    and

    Sandra Bullock
    (need I say more?)

    ~Lara

    ReplyDelete