Thursday, August 20, 2009

Goal for the Day

My goal for the day is to not take any pain meds. Trust me, if I need them, I will waste no time popping. I just hope to be able to have a painless day!

I have a followup with my oncologist day today - yeah, awesome doc and nurses, but ugh cancer talk. We will definitely address how I should cope with my ever so apparent menopausal symptoms. As for now, Hormone Replacement Therapy will NOT be an option for me with my history of breast cancer. As for the many recommendations of herbs, thank you but those are also NOT an option for me since most menopause related herbs contain Soybean, which is also warned against with a history of breast cancer. Looks like a hefty supply of fans on hand.

FYI: Any of my girlfriends who over the years may have the same surgery, you can count on me buying you a fan as your "speedy recovery" gift! : )

No pain, no pain, no pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment