We made it from coast to coast without having Blake break through the cockpit door! Have I mentioned this before, but my kid is a CHAMP!
He was in rare form and so peaceful and pleasant to travel with (heavy, but pleasant)! We made it through 12 hours of traveling and a 3 hour layover without injury. Amen ... I can smell the sweet flavors of everyday challenges and victories and sometimes 'feats. Life after cancer sure is good!
Thank you Gramma for hosting us. We were welcomed to dozens and dozens of homemade cookies (like old times sakes)! Blaker and I are still in humid, rainy Georgia and we miss Dad lots and lots, but having the time of our lives with Gramma and her kitty Bella and Auntie Shan and Uncle Junior and cousins Dev, Pace and Lyla. Lyla and Blake are hands-down hilarious together. More of their tales to come later.
For now, just wanted to post that we made it safely and soundly. We are busy playing, visiting and eating. Daddy, get ready for us ... we'll be home in a week!
Pray for our flight home ~ Yes We Can!
No comments:
Post a Comment