Wednesday, February 13, 2008

365 Days Down ...

It has been 365 days that I have been living with cancer.

Yes, in a few short hours, I will be honoring my 1st Cancerversary ...

Oh boy, there were so many days I wasn't sure if I could muster enough strength to get through the night, let alone a whole year of this. And lo and behold, here we are ... one year later. On Valentine's Day ... one full year we've been living with this ... definitely a nightmare in so many ways, but then again ... it's life ... and life is so much more than "this."

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls ... WE made it! Woohoo ... WE ALL ROCK! (God Rocks)!

EACH one of you have played such an integral part in getting me here today ... WE made it!

Cheers to many more cancerversaries!

1 comment: